Official Transcripts

With a MyMICA Account

Current students and alumni with a MyMICA portal account may order official transcripts directly through their from the Request a Transcript page.

Without a MyMICA Account

MICA uses Transcripts Plus by Credentials Solutions, Inc. as its trusted agent for providing official transcripts. This process is completely secure and available twenty-four hours a day. Electronic transcripts are processed at a charge of $3.00, and printed/mailed transcripts will cost an additional $2.30. Order updates are mailed to you and you can also check your status and history online.

Diplomas and Diploma Reprints

Diplomas are provided to students at graduation upon completion of their degree's requirements. Alumni whose original diploma has been lost, damaged, destroyed, or needs to have their diploma reprinted for any other reason may do so by completing our order form and returning it with payment (check, credit card, or money order) to the Office of Enrollment Services:

  • In person: 2nd Floor of the Bunting Center
  • By fax: Attention Enrollment Services, 410-225-2548 (no money orders/checks via fax)
  • By mail: MICA, Enrollment Services, 1300 Mount Royal Ave, Baltimore, MD 21217

Diplomas take 4-6 weeks from time of order receipt to be processed, printed/signed, and delivered. The Office of Enrollment Services does not retain copies of student diplomas. The cost of reprinting diplomas is $25 per copy. Diplomas will be reissued in the format and style of the current MICA diploma and bear the signatures of the current administration. Expedited service is not available.

Individuals needing diplomas for overseas or visa reasons may have their diploma notarized at no additional costs. Please be certain to indicate if this additional process is necessary when the order form is completed. Certain situations may require that the diploma require an apostille, our office will provide the required initial notarization; however, the individual placing the order is responsible for researching/determining how the US Secretary of State's office wishes to receive the document and what other steps are necessary for processing by their office.

Please Note: Our office will not hand deliver documents to external organizations for any reason.

Change of Address or Name

Changing an Address

It is vital that MICA's academic staff have access to the most up-to-date student addresses on file. This ensures important documents and notifications are received throughout the academic year. Additionally students who do not pick-up his/her diploma upon graduating will have the diploma mailed to the Permanent address on file. Students can update their address* at any time on the Add or Update Your Mailing Address MyMICA page.

*Students cannot amend their "Campus" address as this is assigned by Resident Life and is attached to housing assignments records.

Alumni or students on leave of absence who may not have access to the student service center can update their permanent address by completing the Change of Address/Name form and submitting it to the Office of Enrollment Services.

Change of Name

Legal/Permanent Name

For current students, changes to your Permanent (Legal) name should be done in person at the Office of Enrollment Services with a completed Change of Address/Name form and legal documentation such as a court order, marriage certificate, or other court/government document. Alumni or students on a leave of absence away from MICA campus should complete the Change of Address/Name form and mail it, along with copies of the appropriate legal documentation, to the Office of Enrollment Services

Preferred/Diploma Name

A student may rather be addressed as "Jen" instead of "Jennifer", or have his/her name listed a specific way on the Diploma. Students can update their Preferred and Diploma name through on the Update Your Name MyMICA page.

Questions? Contact Enrollment Services.

Office of Enrollment Services


Bunting Center 140 W Mount Royal AVe 2nd Floor Baltimore, MD 21217